3 button remote keyfob n/w

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mustardmit

Ok apologies first, I know this has been posted about numerous times but I've scoured the site and not found an answer.
My fob doesn't work - I've checked the battery and its fresh, checked the connectors, they're fine (there is voltage there too) and the connectors contact the pcb ok.
I've removed the transponder circuit and inspected it under a magnifying glass and there is absolutely no sign of any damage, infact it looks new.
I've tried re-programming it in the ignition as per instructions found here - there is a beep after four turns and the foglight indicator lights, but when I press and hold one (or other) of the fob buttons nothing happens except the foglight indicator eventually goes out.
Any magic answers gratefully received :)

The fobs had it - get a new one carefully put your transponder in it and do what you have previously done with the PATs remote programming.

Chris

Check this guide out :-

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11478" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts

Back