384 on eBay

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marcus000

Spotted No. 384 for sale on eBay a little earlier, not far from me either! :twisted:

Shame it's Cat D status because it should be "relatively" easy to fix up (providing the chassis itself is in decent condition).

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320571127858&_trkparms=tab%3DWatching" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Currently sitting at £1600 with only 1 bid on.

Sold with no front seats or stereo

So 2 new bumpers and new front seats. Going to take a few grand to get that back up to the condition it deserves.

Dal said:
Sold with no front seats or stereo

So 2 new bumpers and new front seats. Going to take a few grand to get that back up to the condition it deserves.

i was just thinking the same, what a shame its not being sold complete :?

Why would he have taken the front seats out, seems odd to me.

Nothing wrong with having a categorised insurance write off as long as it's repaired to a good standard, in many ways it's a great way to have an awesome car at a lower cost.

I'd be wary of this one though as you don't really know what condition everything else will be in.

Like.. why would the exhaust have started blowing after the crash?

Bit like that FRP for sale at Ford Fair on Sunday for £4450. It said it was a Cat D on the advert which explains the cheaper price, but what was more concerning was that it had a standard 1.7 2 box exhaust fitted to the underneath of it. If they got that wrong, what else would have been wrong?

Good price though if it was just the exhaust to fix but theres been a few appearing with standard puma brakes and all sorts of crap

red said:
Good price though if it was just the exhaust to fix but theres been a few appearing with standard puma brakes and all sorts of crap

sounds like they are stripping the parts off that are worth anything to sell seperately popping on std kit and basically conning someone who doesnt know what they are buying, shocking way to be :roll:

red said:
Like.. why would the exhaust have started blowing after the crash?

Someone went into the back of me at a zebra crossing last year, was driving a Corsa at the time and the impact of the car squashed the rear of the chassis and it also pushed the entire exhaust forward with it, was blowing pretty bad after that so would guess it's a similar scenario with this one.

I agree though, it's a shame there's no front seats otherwise it has/had potential.

I think this is a Job for STEVIE- Puma saviour.

The seat prob got sold for £400-500 quid, The bumpers could be repairable if its a small crack??

I guess if it did bump it hard enough in the rear it could have caused a leak.

Good project for someone at the right price!

Let them mate and give birth to a Ka of course!

:p

red said:
Good project for someone at the right price!
the bonnet and boot still line up so prang must have been minor.if this sells less than £2500 its surely worth that in parts this is a easy fix.i will be watching

The guy has owned the car for 2 years and the seats are going into a van he has bought!?!?!?
Would be better to repair than to break for parts.
Watching this 1 myself but would have to be stored until the rally car and the 1.4 are finished!

Back