384 on eBay

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheap, but I'd wager it'll be a serious money pit. I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole.

no £1700 now i want this are people stupid bidding so early making the price go up

@neil all cars are monet pits

1 trip to pumabuild and this could be fixed within the week,exhuast,light,bumpers and seats

are people stupid bidding so flippin early £2050 now

ebay rule dont bid till 30 secs left

pumadad2010 said:
1 trip to pumabuild and this could be fixed within the week,exhuast,light,bumpers and seats

Trust me, I've had over two years of dealing with Pumabuild, and whilst they do know their stuff, it will take a lot more than one visit, and I reckon at least £3-4K to get that up to scratch.

I spent a ridiculous amount over the years on my FRP, it was in much better nick than this one, and still nowhere near finished.

pumabuild are not all they are cracked to be, esp on racing pumas.

He;s more interested in expensive upgrades to ST & RS

looks like another name change for me then £50 over my budget due to those stupid early bidders raising the price bloody idiots

pumadad2010 soon to be FRPdad2010

woop woop

Neil said:
pumadad2010 said:
more than one visit, and I reckon at least £3-4K to get that up to scratch.
not according to alan when i showed him the pictures today hes got the seats there ready everything else is cosmetic

i hope!!!!!

Unfortunatley cosmetics are the biggest expense, and the rarest parts!

Congrats on the purchase anyway. Did you view it at all before bidding?

hes got all the parts at pumabuild seen them today

i didnt view it but if its not worth my money when i get there i wont be paying up ....simples

With all due respect, you can't do that. It's a binding contract on ebay. :?

Not 'simples' at all.

Neil said:
With all due respect, you can't do that. It's a binding contract on ebay. :?

Not 'simples' at all.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Once you bid you agree to pay - legally binding contract and i'd be very p!ssed off if someone did that to me.

A week for pumabuild to do repairs to a cat D ........ur being a bit optimistic arent u. From what i hear most people are there the entire day for a single job.

and im with Neil its not 'simples' at all! I hope for your sake its in some kind of semi reasonable condition or that FRP uve just brought is gonna cost u one large chunk of money!

spike. said:
pumabuild are not all they are cracked to be, esp on racing pumas.

He;s more interested in expensive upgrades to ST & RS

Well said Ross :lol: :cool: :wink:

spike. said:
want to buy some brand new front brakes, cheaper than pumabuild?
the front calipers sent away to puma build for full strip down and rebuilt with new seals and pistons january 2010 so should be fine with a bit of disk skimming

i might just strip it and sell then parts anyway as its a cat D it will never sell for a decent price

how much is an FRP engine these days?

Your going to do what!!!!!!!!

There are about 350 of these rare cars on the road and your going to waste another!!!

I have half a mind to mail the seller advising him of your intent not pay.

Sure it might not be worth as much if you sold it- but it would keep it on the road and save another from being fodder for a fiesta.

Reason enough to Ban if thats your intent to make a few quid off it.

FRP's should be saved and used.

One day true enthusiasts like those on this site won't be able to own these special cars cause vultures like you will have bought them and sold them off.

So it needs a few quid spending on it- do it justice and bring it back to road worthy condition.

There was a Cat D FRP for sale at Ford Fair for £4495, needed abit of TLC in my veiw but it looked serviceable.

Thats just my veiw of what needs to happen

Back