a good source of free software

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deejames

Hi, as i`m sure most of you know getting free software of the internet can be a bit hit or miss, you know how it is you load it up try to get it to do what it sould and it asks for activation or a payment etc . . . .

I`ve found all sorts of usefull free software on this site over the last few years so i thought i would share

http://www.magnesiummedia.com/pcutilities/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:thumbs:

Nice link, will add it to my faves if I can't find something elsewhere.

I use many other sites which are 100% free afaik and don't even need you to sign up. CNET springs to mind as an example as I get a lot of stuff from there that I've never had to pay a single penny for but there's loads more sites. Filehippo, Majorgeeks etc etc etc etc

Seems a lot of people these days just can't be arsed to look and want everything handed on a plate :eek:k:

yippeekiay said:
Nice link, will add it to my faves if I can't find something elsewhere.

I use many other sites which are 100% free afaik and don't even need you to sign up. CNET springs to mind as an example as I get a lot of stuff from there that I've never had to pay a single penny for but there's loads more sites. Filehippo, Majorgeeks etc etc etc etc

Seems a lot of people these days just can't be arsed to look and want everything handed on a plate :eek:k:

you`re not wrong! - i use most of the ones you said as well, i`ve just found this one to be really handy if you want something quickly without having to trawl through all the trial versions etc - the sign up thing is not an issue by the way - i`ve never had an email from them!

Back