A river runs through it.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n1ck1984

Dunno what channel it was on but ^^^^ was on tv today.

Errr. explain myself abit here.

Was randomly going through the tv today as i was bored. Got to said movie and thought hmmmmm, this looks like the kinda thing my mum would watch...gave it a try and what do you know, i loved it.

Question. Anyone know of said book ? is it better than the film ? I'm short on cash so i can't go running out and buy a book that's garbage! just wondered if by chance any of you well read and extreamly knowledgable people know of this masterful work ?

Cheers! :-D

I've not read it (didn't even know the film was based on a book!) but you can get a 2nd hand one on amazom for £2.70 : link and it gets some good reviews. :eek:k:

Cherie said:
I've not read it (didn't even know the film was based on a book!) but you can get a 2nd hand one on amazom for £2.70 : link and it gets some good reviews. :eek:k:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Excellent!!!!

I've gone off Amazon, but at that price i may just give it a whirl!!!

The book is always better than the film ;)

If you're not that desperate for it you could browse 2nd hand shops until one comes up but it could take a while* :)

*unless you decide to go for Mills and Boon instead :D

I thoroughly enjoyed the film, so may well dig out the book at some point although there is already quite a sizable 'yet to read' stack on the end of one of my book shelves.

Latest posts

Back