About a million Puma's in Gloucester

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a look here:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3436" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And add yourself :eek:k:

Well I'm just outside Stroud but work in Gloucester - Barnwood. If you see R34 JDU (silver) then give me a wave! :D

speedypete101 said:
Ok, ive got the yellow puma with the black (recently repaired) bonnet.

Saw you today Pete! You overtook me on the a417 and got on m5 going north about 10am. I would have waved but you'd have thought I was some random nutter as I was in my C-Max!

Ahhh fair enough. Yeah, was on the way to do some xmas shopping in B'ham. And now the bonnet needs repairing again after some nutter pulled out in front of me today!

speedypete101 said:
Ahhh fair enough. Yeah, was on the way to do some xmas shopping in B'ham. And now the bonnet needs repairing again after some nutter pulled out in front of me today!

Ouch! Merry Xmas.
I know a good bodyshop in Stroud if you need one (did a great job on my rear arches and a bonnet re-spray for a really good price).

Well, its only a replacement bonnet which is easy enough to fit. Before I come to sell it (Probably sometime next year) it needs some dents taken out of the side of it and the rear arch done so I might take you up on that.

Merry Xmas

Back