Advice of the pros please guys.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reeso-Puma

What you all think of this one guys ?

bif so so about it as he hasnt put the milage of it on i asked him and it is 107000, advert seams abit blank.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3300343.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Doesn't look awful from the photos but then they never do.

I wonder if they've ditched the airbag to fit the momo steering wheel? What's the interior like?

107k miles is high for one of these cars in my opinion, you are into borrowed time, it is not long before you will need to re nicosil the bottom end or rebuild the top end on a younger bottom. I personally think anything near 4000 is too much for any FRP unless it is under 60k, showing no rust, and is virtually prisitine, but thats just me...

only a few people want an FRP at 5 or 6k...why I will never know...parts are still silly money but are about to fall, so it will start to become a cheap car again. no point them being expensive, so many cars their equal or better are about for the same money....

I would not pay 3k for a car over 100k or near to it, you will need to rebuild the bores and bottom end very soon or a crank will be through the block...one of mine went at 135k miles...no warning just bang.

Impossible to judge the car without:
a) Actually inspecting it
b) Looking at the available history very very carefully

I know of 100k plus cars that have really been cared for, however you always take a risk with higher mileage cars.

Back