Aero wiper blades

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think so, as long as they are the right size, on the box it lists pretty much all common makes of cars including 'Ford'.

Just tried to fit this to my kitty and I can't figure out how these babies fix on, it just doesn't look right, bought them from the same link above: S850 CARALL.

Some help or instructions would be appreciated.

Hmm, looking at the blades I don't think that's right for these either... :?:

They do fit, they're on mine now, when you pull off the old style ones watch closely for how the metal u piece fits in. With the extra plastic on the aero blades it looks more complicated! But they do go on. And also, they fit my other halfs fester zetec 1.25, as they also use 19" blades.

Make sure when fitting you have them orientated the right way, and IIRC I pre-turned the fitment clip so that it was in the same position as the old blades. You have to feed the arm through the hole then clip it into place.

I got these fitted, apparently the previous owner had attached a fitment to use the normal style wipers, I used my noggin and removed them and the aero blades fitted perfectly, much smoother, better wipers, although I don't know how the long it's been since they were changed.
Don't take them off too many times as they don't quite lock that strongly now because I fiddled so much.
Happy with my purchase though!

Really happy with these wipers,look better and work soooooo smoothly.Thankyou Hollywood for the tip :) xx

Got mine and they've been on a couple weeks now, very happy with them and a bargain aswell. I found the old ones didn't want to come off in a hurry so used brute force, luckily they came off before I damaged anything lol.

Damn, wish I saw this thread before buying the Bosch set for £20. Oh well bump this thread up for others to see :)

Are these ones ok? I bought some of ebay and they bow in the middle so just make a smeary mess on the screen

Just bought a couple of sets, one for the Puma and one for the Saab. Completely threw me at first as they both came in 22" boxes :lol: Will see how I get on with them.

xr2rep > could be that the spring on your wiper arm has weakened so it's not forcing the blade against the screen enough?

Back