An introduction and hello!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leah RS

Hi Puma peeps
I wrote this about the Ford Puma a couple of years ago, and can't think of a better way of introducing myself to you all :)

http://www.speedmonkey.co.uk/2013/02/living-with-and-loving-ford-puma.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks for having me!

Leah :grin:

Well that's one hell of a write up Leah (which also kept me "busy" at work) so thank you for that. Informative, amusing and genuinely a pleasure to read. It's nice to know there are some other "real" drivers out there that actually just enjoy driving for drivings sake. A pleasure to welcome you to the club and hopefully speak to you soon :-D

Love that write up :thumbs:

Only other car I can recall "wearing" rather than sitting on has been a Merc 300 TD, that car became part of me and for a big barge of a car was an amazing machine to pilot, I say pilot as at the time I was a Chauffuer and many times on the way to Glasgow airport the plane I was meeting overtook me on its final approach so on would go sport mode on the auto box and the kick down would get dogs abuse, thing never once let me down.

Puma is a very surprising wee car and having had it loaded to the roof I have to agree that it feels no different to when empty, brilliant wee car......now I just have to get it back on the road :grin:

Welcome to our little corner of the internet, it's much easier to chat than twitter. :eek:k: I'm here more than I'm on there (although I may not post that much) To be honest, Twitter is more to advertise the forum, and help out when I find the odd tweet asking questions about the Puma.

Awwww thank you peeps for the kind words and warm welcome :)

To those who asked is there a part two..... ;)

http://www.speedmonkey.co.uk/2013/02/living-with-and-loving-ford-puma-part-2.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lusid666 search the tag that's highlighted at the bottom that says "Leah" and you can find the 2nd part that way

Hello Leah, loved your write-up. I have both a Puma and Toyota GT86 (and an MX5) not sure which of the coupes gives me more fun.

Brilliant read, yet to sample the 1.7, I only recently brought my first puma (Percy) who has a baby 1.4 lol, but loving the driving experience anyways and was surprised at how nippy Percy is even with his baby engine

Back