Anniversary meeting 15 years Ford Puma July 2012 Chat Thread

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moved to the newly created 2012 meets section

PB, I may have a passenger seat spare not 100% yet

Might be worth on the attendance thread marking who has a spare seat etc?

Great idea Yip! I would like to do about 3 laps ideally.

Food wise I am cheap because I am a veggie and will take most of my food with me, usually eat for a few quid a day, don't see why it will be any different at the 'ring!

Got an e-mail from the site asking to confirm the nights staying etc. Silly bugger said arrive Friday and depart Sunday when I put the 3 nights down.

He has now been corrected so please keep an eye out for this too if you've also received an e-mail and he (Michael) has misquoted you too.

Also said I may want to stay longer before and/or after and asked if that was a possibility or if we should contact the campsite direct or alternatively make other arrangements. Of course that all depends on what we decide here and what times the Ring is open etc etc.

I asked the same matey

He said he will look into for me and let me know.

Happy to liase with him for our trip if needs be?

Just checked email and he got back to me earlier. From what I can gather they lose the pitch on Sunday night so that is the official end despite it asking if you were staying on the Sunday in the registration. However, he also said it was ok to stop Thursday night but was going to ask about anymore.

Anyone speak German.....lol. This might be the time to get off my arse and start again with more conviction than when I was at school and got threw into it with no choice.

Not sure were my last post went?????

It was relevent to this and had some info from the organisers

Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 5:04 PM
To: Scott Freear-Price
Subject: Re: Puma Anniversary Meeting

Hey Scott

I have updatet the meeting homepage: http://treffen.puma-team.eu/teilnehmerliste_en.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Check this and give your members a info, that they please use the formmailer to attend.

1. Info: It´s not a problem to stay till monday
Kind regards

Michael Liesenfeld

I have asked for the cost till Monday

Hey guys, had an idea today! Saw a classic mini with a sticker in the rear window saying "Brands Hatch to Nurburgring 2000" (didn't see which year so made that bit up). It looked ace, shall we club together and get some made up for our trip? It was quite subtle so didn't restrict rear views unlike the STOC ones :p

Alternatively we could get a little square sticker made up but I like the above idea more!

I may not make this trip next year, will be gutted to miss but I'm saving to go to South Africa in September :) which I am sure I can be forgiven for ;) go see some wildlife!!!

Latest posts

Back