Any meets around the Somerset

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there...well there are a few Pumas stalking the roads of Somersetshire...occasionally get a nod when passing....not sure if any of them know of this site though...not seen anyone admitting to living around these parts...accept me! But Im deep down south in Yobville!
So think you might draw a blank with Puma specific meets...however there are a few car clubs around that organise gatherings and events...but who knows...you just may stir up a bit of interest?

Cheers

d170sam said:
I'm in cornwall :)
I was gonna say, there's not just any Puma in Cornwall - there's the best FRP replica bar none down that way! :thumbs:

AdeH said:
Hi there...well there are a few Pumas stalking the roads of Somersetshire...occasionally get a nod when passing....not sure if any of them know of this site though...not seen anyone admitting to living around these parts...accept me! But Im deep down south in Yobville!
So think you might draw a blank with Puma specific meets...however there are a few car clubs around that organise gatherings and events...but who knows...you just may stir up a bit of interest?

Cheers
Oh not far then I in street and ok what kinda meets and where etc

Ah...you might see me occasionally in Street...help out at a local local disabled swim club at Strode pool on a Sunday lunchtime.

Well...car club wise it might be worth googling...there are a few around...Yeovil car club...DAFT (dorset all ford types)...I think there is a Somerset and district one...and one in Weston-Super-Mare...not sure exactly what they do...as not in one myself...but most have websites you could check out?!

Back