AP coilovers?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TyeBoi

any reviews?

I am looking to buy a full set of coilovers and these seem the cheapest

wheres the link?

how long did you have the last ones on before they broke aint they guaranteed?

yeh there good coilovers, cant fault them, i crashed my car pretty hard with them on, smashed a wheel, when the rear beam but the coilovers didnt bend or anything... there pretty much bullet proof!

same factory as the ones ive just had then... weitec.

I had the weitecs second hand and Ive had them a year so cant really complain.

I think I might get them as I dont have the money for the more expensive set and I already on coilovers and can't bear the though of going to springs and dampers on the front.

thanks guys!

tbh unless jay comes to me I havent got much of a choice as my car isn't safe to drive at the moment.

i too am getting these for mine based on what iv read on them on forums. cheapest i found them for was 400 an that was direct from ap online store, they sell them on ebay etc for 425-430 but just go direct an save a lil bit :)

what prices has everyone else got them for? anywhere cheaper or that does discounts etc?

I got them for 373 pounds delivered off 'venom motorsport' last year but i think they have raised the prices of them now.

Upon looking, they have...they are now 422 pounds

http://www.venommotorsport.com/manufacturer_product.php?manufacturer=AP&category=suspension&product=Coilovers&make=Ford&model=Puma" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I've got them fitted and they handle extremely well under pressure on the track.

One of my best buys for the Puma.

Latest posts

Back