Are these any good?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thfc

Just wondering if anyone has bought these http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220660245294&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_2979wt_916" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If so, are they hard to fit/ how to fit etc. Thanks :D

Not directly linked, but i bought some smoked ones from a similar ebayer and i had to modify them with a stanley knife to get them to fit, wasnt hard though and for £6 you cant grumble! :)

I bought a pair of smoked ones from the same seller (item number 380262869379). They fitted perfect.

Twist round the old ones to get them off the wing. Remove bulb holder from the back and replace with new ones. Twist back round to lock them into place. Easy!!

Had these from the same seller too (I think, I know I've had bulbs from them). Didn't quite fit on one side as the bulb was too long so the lens wouldn't close up quite right. Still fitted in the end albeit loosely but after about a year I bought some new ones from Ford Fair for a fiver and the old ones had 'yellowed' like hell. Didn't realise until I got the new ones how much colouring/fading had occured.

For a fiver though they do the job and are half or a third of the price that I've seen some people pay.

Back