ASDA Carlube Oil Bargain

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starfire27

Just went to my local ASDA to get some oil and they have Carlube RRR 5W30 semi synthetic on clearance. 4 Litres is £3 and 1Litre is £1

I just got 4 x 4L bottles and 6 x 1L bottles for £18 :grin:

photo-3.jpg

I snaffled the last 5 bottles they had of the 1 litre bottles from an Asda near work the other day :eek:k:

Dal said:
I snaffled the last 5 bottles they had of the 1 litre bottles from an Asda near work the other day :eek:k:

Dal , was that the Corby Asda?

If so I won't bother taking a trip!

martinthrapston said:
yes it will be :)
and im off to the kettering store in a min aswell to get some :-D

Bugger thought you might have kept it quiet being the new one!!!

Anyone in the Essex/Basildon area, don't bother with the one in the Eastgate centre, I bought it all Sunday :-D

Couldn't sleep so just went out to our local 24hr Asda.

Fail #1 - Got there, no Carlube products at all on the shelves
Fail #2 - They had no good offers in the reduced section, not even doughnuts!
Fail #3 - Pulled over and breath tested on the way home

I blame you lot!! :evil:

Marcus Do you get pulled over every time you go out in your car? Just seems yo get pulled a lot, yet I haven't been pulled in the 3 years I've been driving ...........

Since I passed (18 months ago) it's probably approaching double figures. :roll:

Got pulled on the day I passed FFS!
First few times was becuase the car was owned by a female friend (that green Corsa B) so everytime they saw a young male driving it was "suspicious" as it was potentially an easy target car for stealing / joy riding.

Never got pulled in the blue Puma.

Had a lot of trouble with the insurance company's database not updating when I switched from the blue to the red Puma (I had all my documents in place though) so I got pulled loads from that when driving from Burnley -> Preston as the M65 is riddled with traffic cops.

Other issue is I go out driving alot at stupid o'clock, so they always think I've been out on the smash etc.

Clean license, just alot of pulls for nothing (apart from once when I honestly had my sidelights instead of dipped beam, could understand it if I'd been driving like that for miles but the police car literally saw me set off from a parking space & then pulled me 20 meters down the road :S)

Wow you do get pulled a lot!

I've been pulled over once in 9 years of driving... omgwtfdizzle 9 years!? where did that go!

Back