AUTO DATA FOR FREE

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mlg2000

hi every one i am not trying to undercut any one so please forgive me if i do

i can give evryone a copy of autodata 3.18 i have a good internet connection so i can put it on my naz so people can upload from me all u need it to install filezilla or use an ftp client

the host ip is 82.20.4.112
username auto
password auto

and click connect and then the iso is in auto folder and enjoy please leave feeback so i know how many people have downloaded it from me

You would need to burn the 'Image' onto a cd.

Use something like Nero Burning suite to burn the image onto the disc. You will then end up with an installable piece of software.

i've installed it! but i'm running windows 7 and i keep getting ( runtime error 216 at 004041b2) any ideas?

Have you tried setting it to XP compatibility mode in right click properties?

right i done that and it loaded but now comes up with (r6025 pure virtual function call) any ideas?

bettie boo said:
right i done that and it loaded but now comes up with (r6025 pure virtual function call) any ideas?

mine is running on windows 7 64 bit with no prblems u need to select indows vista install when installing tho

Haha. Looked everywhere for this I have borght a version of it so will share the link if that's OK

Latest posts

Back