Avoid Evans Halshaw Bedford at all costs

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LunarLizard

:evil:
Took my car in to have a near side front Ball/Arm replaced and a fix serious issue with my Throttle.

It decided to basically rev on its own. Put it in Neutral and it shot up to 5k revs. Was able to do a trip on the A14 is what felt like I had cruise control on. Now acceleration needed. Small roads were terrifying as you just had to go in 5th and brake the whole time

They replace the sensor which didn't fix it and ended up resetting edu. Still charged me though

They also replaced my front shocks but my my front suspension sounds horrid over any bump as though my car will now fall apart.

They broke off my rear view mirror and still failed to fix it
They broke my stereo.

The service manager won't say sorry or call to make it right. They will happily ignore you!!

It's put me off Ford forever!
But I love my puma

Went to see a Fiesta at an EH once.. was a mess.

After that I looked up the customer reviews of EH and could hardly find a positive note.

Sorry to hear of your woes.

I've used TC Harrisons for a while - Try their St Neots branch which isn't far. Top chaps.

Dal said:
[post]367541[/post] Went to see a Fiesta at an EH once.. was a mess.

After that I looked up the customer reviews of EH and could hardly find a positive note.

Sorry to hear of your woes.

I've used TC Harrisons for a while - Try their St Neots branch which isn't far. Top chaps.

TC Harrison isn't too far from me actually.
Might try there next time.
Thanks

Latest posts

Back