Badges

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pixie

Has anyone used this website?

http://www.domedbadge.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I've just ordered some custom badges, just wondering if anyone had any feedback on them?

usually use DMB. but beware the original ford badges were larger, If you replace them they only have the smaller ones in stock so you may find overlays are too large, unless you still have the original badges.

Hey Rich - I haven't forgotten about those carbon-effect badges from DMB I said I would post about two weeks ago. Well, I did forget, but I subsequently remembered - will be going to the post office later in the week to ship that chap from Holland's shark fin aerial and stereo removal keys.

I think that's the place that Dal got to do his custom bluefin badge.

evilrob said:
Hey Rich - I haven't forgotten about those carbon-effect badges from DMB I said I would post about two weeks ago. Well, I did forget, but I subsequently remembered - will be going to the post office later in the week to ship that chap from Holland's shark fin aerial and stereo removal keys.

No worries Rob, we are going to put them on the Puma Black, think they will sit nice against the black, cheers mate! :thumbs:

Cherie said:
I think that's the place that Dal got to do his custom bluefin badge.

Yup, that's the place. Very helpful with custom stuff.

c0730fe5.jpg

Back