Bargain

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't say it's a bargain - it's about the average price for an FRP these days, especially with that mileage.

id say it was bang on from what ive been looking at they seem to range from £4700 upward dependinng on conditon and milage still think nows the time to buy one :)

Looks like a good price but not in any sense a bargain as you'd still probably want to spend some money on it getting it how you'd like it.

This is Lewis' old car.

Actually a member on here currently owns it!

Actually I'd like to re-evaluate my statement and say this actually looks great for the money.

I'm glad Alex changed the wheels back to standard, that's sold it for me!

yeh but did you read the article in fast ford (or was it performance ford?)....this car has been seriously molested by someone with a max power attitude who did no research on the car....!!!

ie it was smacked against a kerb or similar...needed a new front steering knuckle, got a std one, damper wouldnt fit...took an angle grinder to the damper...destroyed it....pumaspeed sorted it in the end...

but if thats what hes willing to tell a mag how many other bodges is it hiding?!!! last time i saw it it had a playstation in the glovebox, disgusting wheels with the wrong offset....now im no purest but i just wouldnt touch that car with someone else barge pole.....i reckon it would need a hell of a lot of work if whoever bought it went rummaging around or started fixing things themselves. and seeing as the guy who used to have it didnt know anything about it i would imagine a lot of the bodged bits that may need attention or replacing will be very rare and expensive parts....

if i was buying it itd be as a stripped out trackday car just because id expect it to need too much attention to turn back into a nice standard car.

You also want a well maintained one - don't buy a rough one or you'll never stop spending money on it, especially with parts prices the way they are.

Back