Big list of things i'd like for my puma, can you help???

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cusworth12

Hi guys got lots of stuff i waould like for my puma. And if you could give me your opinions on ad maybe tel me where i can get my hands on some stuff on the cheap side would be very helpful.
first; i'd like either some of the newer puma wheels or fezzy zetec-s multispoke wheels if you know any 1 with a spare set.
second; either sports springs n shocks or just some coilovers (what you think?) again if you know of a cheap place for them parts that'd be great.
Third; exhaust sytem maybe just cat back or just a back box cos mines pretty loud standard lol
fourth; a nice front splitter that like attaches to the wings at the bottom of the bumper all the way across n can be colour coded (do you know which ones i mean?)
then lastly; a f2 spoiler.... whre can i get hold of 1 or a similar looking 1?

Dont want much do i lol. if you could help me out guys that would be great.

Thanks alot Cusworth12 (mikey)

All you list of 'wishes' have been pretty much covered within the last week in one form or another. Just have a good read through the active topics list and the wanted/for sale sections and I'm pretty sure you'll have all the info you wanted......after a lot of reading mind....lol

I'd normally have a look for you myself but it's a little late and as usual I'm ker-nackered.

im sure i searched f2 spoiler on google n it said something about f2 spoilers thru project puma.....
n thanks yippee ill go have a ganders, i was being lazy too thats why i asked lol.
ta lads

As Jacko has said, you will struggle to find an F2 spoiler. If it came up on google, it's probabaly because there's at least 3 pumas on here with one. Even a guy who has a rally Puma we spoke to at a recent show couldn't find one.

Back