Black 1.7 - Stock never modified - 111,667 M - Service History - HPI Clear

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Get Native

--------------------------------------------------CAR NOW SOLD-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

For sale is my 2001 Ford Puma, 1.7 Zetec SE. 111,667 miles, Petrol, Manual, Mot til November 2016. Service history shows ford servicing every 10,000 miles or so. HPI clear (not clocked or stolen - mot service history check). This example is completely stock, and appears to have never been modified or tuned. New Tyres, Clutch, Cambelt and Service 200 miles ago.

I like this car a lot, it has never let me down and I am hesitating to sell it, but lack of space and five pumas (yes five) I believe its time for her to have a new owner.

The car has had some minor work recently, a new water pump and heater control valve were fitted, along with a new clutch (200 miles ago) and cam-belt. The engine runs smooth and the gearbox is tight and makes no nasty noises. All four tyres match, have tread, and the spare is also in good nick. Comes with 6 Cd changer, A/C, Central Locking, Heated front and rear windscreens, electric side mirrors, In mechanically great condition.

Bad Points - (as honest as possible)

-Radio Head Unit needs code from ford
-very few slight marks on alloys (very good for the age)
-rear aches have some very minor slight surfacing bubbling,
-Drivers window is a little sticky, the motor may need replacing at some point in the near future

SET PRICE NO OFFERS.
Any questions feel free to ask.
Pics on gumtree ad

https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/ford-puma-01-17-zetec-s-16v-111667-miles-service-history-hpi-clear/1159097344

Ben - 07539 925316 - Text or Call anytime.

So just to confirm from the Gumtree advert... £750 in Truro Cornwall yes?

Yes thats correct. Sorry for the late reply, the car is still available, I am located nearer to Newquay than Truro, gumtree just goes on the post town.

Now sold to the first customer who came to take a drive of this really clean puma! I will post more clean pumas as I find and restore them for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back