Black or Silver/white

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black dials and trim or White dials and silver trim

• Black dials and trim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White dials and silver trim

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

benking

Ive been thinking today about possibly swapping my dash pieces back to silver with the white speedo. I currently have it all black.

Cant decide which is best as allways thought the silver looked cheep, but on reflection ive turned it into a fiesta :shock:

IMG00021-20090702-1723.jpg

or

Photo028.jpg

Cant decide :derr:

Oppinions please!!

ll bits are from a Mk4 fiesta. £20 all in so a really cheap mod for the difference it makes. Speedo was the hardest bit. After 4 attempts and 3!!! speedos im now a pro lol

Stick with the white. Too reminiscent of a Fiesta otherwise.

what about white Speedo and black surround etc. I toyed with this idea before i swapped the speedo, but it was the orange needles that put me off.

The silver is kinda cheap though, but spraying it black looks like a fezza. It looks better in silver IMO.

Sounds like it was a pain to fit the white dials. I want to change the colour illuminations behind the fan controls and if possible, the clock and dials.

martinblueprint said:
The silver is kinda cheap though, but spraying it black looks like a fezza. It looks better in silver IMO.

Its all from a fiesta, nothing sprayed

Silver trim and black dials???

I kind of think i got the question wrong lol.

Ive got bits for both ways and trying to think of best combination.

I prefer the silver trim, an white dials.

As you say, it looks like a fiesta inside at the mo!

Defo the silver and white for me, loved it when I first had one and when I returned to the millie last month, was so glad to be back to the white dials. Personally I don't think they look cheap at all, they're part of what makes a puma a puma. Just my opinion, you do what you feel is right for u.

Ive decided today.....

Keeping them black because you guys dont like them :p :p

Might change the dials to white but keeping the rest black

this is a mod i might have to do aswell i think ben... black could be what im looking for. but the dials would have to be black with green letters.

They illuminate green at night mate, would be easy to colour them in so to speek so they were green during the day.

If you need help with doing this i can do it all in around 15mins now, ive done it that many times, give me a shout if you need a hand

Back