Bloody Garage

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little_Paul

Brought the puma on Friday drove it home all good it was booked in to have the cambelt changed this morning , dropped it off yesterday and they started the work ... so they shut at 1pm today I turn up to collect it as they say I can at 1 , then there card machine is broken so I cant pay so I offered him cash maximum I can get out is £250 from the ATM which doesn't cover it , so I cant have my car back till Monday. Very annoyed with service / attitude I received. Wanted to start work on my new car :-(
Sorry for essay
Paul

Pearce and Batt a local garage in Sittingbourne, My family have been using them for years and years, never had a problem before though, Its more the level of service that has annoyed me.

before you pay for it,take it for a test drive,if they have never done a 1.7 puma they most probably will have buggered the timing up

The garage offering card payment is probably a courtesy they have to offer for customers convenience.I dont think they legally have to provide this payment method.It might even be the case the machine not working was the fault of the card provider, phone provider or the card itself being damaged.

A major pain no doubt but maybe best to keep some cash available in case of emergencies in future

martinthrapston said:
before you pay for it,take it for a test drive,if they have never done a 1.7 puma they most probably will have buggered the timing up

Ok will do , I have seen this on the internet a lot, why is this ? Are the pumas very different to other cars ?
Yer I should have kept some cash on me , just always paid on card when there so didn't think at the time. But good to remember for the future.
Paul

Back