Bonding arches

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rapid_rupio

Hey all

Whats the best way to bond the rear arches onto the puma? gana be putting the wider arches onto the car and need to get them on there.

as said at ford fair best thing to do is get original wings and weld them in but if you must go for fibreglass replicas then i would look at first treating all metal that going to be left underneath as your probably never going to touch it again then i would either pop rivet to hold where possible or your best bet is use tiger seal to hold in place and hold using clamps then put a few rivets in and then when you smoothe them in the more fibreglass and filler that will be the strength hold.

im sure there are better ways of doing it but thats a tried and tested way that works fine.

Have a look at Dave's Post #327 in his thread here:
http://www.pumapeople.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=100870&st=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Perfect cheers guys

Clarkie- Yer man was looking at getting the metal ones but i cant find them and then sum1 suggested gettin the wider kit that fitted to my mates puma so decided to go down that route mate.

Back