Brand New Genuine Ford Zetec Ht Leads Clipper Type £26 deliv

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ally frp

Brand new Genuine Ford Zetec HT lead set (4 leads in total) for £26 signed for delivery.

I had an intermittent firing fault on my 1.7 Puma recently and went down the route of Plugs, leads and coil pack etc. But was horrified when Ford wanted 75quid for the leads when it might not even sort my fault especially after spending £30 on plugs as well.

I managed to get a hold of a few Genuine Ford Zetec leads sets if anyone is interested at this massively reduced price. Even handy as spares. If anyone is interested I will email photos of them fitted to my engine, photos of the plugs showing very minimal differences that do not affect the application at all.

Send me a PM with your email and I will send photos out to you. You won't be disappointed......

Link to pictures

http://www.pumapeople.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=107155&st=0&gopid=920571&#entry920571" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers

Ally

This is for the the pre 2001 to 97ish where as the 2001 and after have the push on silicone boots onto the coil packs.
The best way to check is to compare photo's of the coil pack end fittings rather than going by production yrs as sometimes when car actually get register in relation to when the car was made can be a period of time.....
And also changeover yrs can cause issue i.e might have the larger discs brakes but the smaller servo etc but thats another issues.
Thanks for the query.

Ally

grayfox said:
Does anyone know what's happened to ally?

I would like to know that too lol

Pm'd and item sent 1st class today with proof of postage.

Cheers

I still have some left if anyone is interested.

Ally

Received this morning, thanks.

Very happy with these, look (and smell, lol) the dogs, did you grease the terminals for me as well? :wink:

grayfox said:
Received this morning, thanks.

Very happy with these, look (and smell, lol) the dogs, did you grease the terminals for me as well? :wink:

I wish to let people know that these don't smell like the dogs as it can be misleading in that they possibly do not smell very nice! lol. But yes they do indeed have that new smell as they are brand new!

Glad you are pleased with them and come 'greased' by Ford from the factory to ensure a excellent conductivity and repellent from water.

Thanks again

Ally

I still have some for sale for those who are still interested

I still have sets available.

£23 posted 1st class or £27.55 sent special delivery Signed For the choice of posting is yours.

Send me a PM or reply to this topic if interested.

Cheers

Ally

Still got some sets left Ally? In need of a set and parts people are no help ( they know nothing of model change overs! Brakes, ecu or ignition pack etc) pm me details and I'll get your cash sent ( PayPal cool?) and I'll send my details aswell. Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back