Breakers parts price guestimates

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FireFly90

I'm going down to a local breakers tomorrow to see if i can scrounge some parts to work on. Have a list of stuff and i was just wondering if anyone knows roughly how much each thing might be.

Here is the parts i'm looking to get:-

• Fiesta Ghia X clock and temp sensor
  • Front Fog light switch
  • Puma Air box
  • Heated washer jets
  • Aerial Base
  • Lower grill
  • Heater control valve (might be better getting brand new)

Mk1/2 mondeo heated jets,will be fitted to the 1's with heated front screen,cost me £5 and loads of other parts I needed for the cabby,small enough to fit in pocket,but at your own risk :wink:

Went down today and got the lower grille for £5 and a fiesta speedo unit with black dials for £15 (only the black face i'm after really), got the fog switch and another bit of trim for free. Only 2 pumas there, one didn't have the airbox i was after and the other had been on fire so the front end was all melted. As for the temp clock, there was only 1 Fiesta Ghia and it wasn't the X so it had an ordinary clock. Gonna go down again on monday (hopefully with a friend) for the aerial base and washer jets.

I'm wondering if the Fiesta zetec 1.6 airbox is compatible with the puma 1.7 one?

Latest posts

Back