Cadwell Park - 08/03/2014

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tuonokid said:
I've done Blyton Park in the Westfield, great place to learn and very safe.
Barry

Agreed, I spun on the fast chicane at about 80 because I was pushing extra hard when there was nothing to hit! :eek:k:

Anyone looking to do their first trackday, Blyton Park is perfect for it...relatively small and slow track with absolutely nothing to hit if you spin off

however it would be great to see some people at Cadwell on 8th March...I've also just found out my work are going to make it an official social club event and contribute 50% :thumbs:

If the weather's fine I and my son might come through for a watch. Unfortunately I don't think the Puma will be finished in time. Still lots to do. If we don't make it be careful after the Mountain....
Barry :grin:

tuonokid said:
If the weather's fine I and my son might come through for a watch. Unfortunately I don't think the Puma will be finished in time. Still lots to do. If we don't make it be careful after the Mountain....
Barry :grin:

thanks for the warning, believe it or not you aren't the first person to give me the same warning!

what work do you still have outstanding before you can get on the track?

I won't be tracking the Puma as I'm spending lots of time on the shell and I'd hate to undo all the good work with one small mistake but it should be finished in 2-3 months. I'm sure I'll do at least one more trackday at Blyton or maybe Croft this year but in the Westy.
Barry

Back