Central South!!!! Sunday December 12th 9:30am

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spike. said:
:( Thats a shame... I'll be there still :)

yeah your telling me. I got woke up by my sister and her little one shouting. and constant banging im usually up about 7pm (cant usually work without a good 6 hours sleep) but thanks to them i got up a 4. So im not in the best of moods either.

Xrion236 said:
Sorry wont be attending now. Just got woken up ridiculiously early so ill probably find myself falling asleep at work at some point tonight let alone at 7am tomorrow morning when i head back home from work.

thats a shame but sleep is more important mate!
plenty other meets next year :)

Xrion236 said:
Sorry wont be attending now. Just got woken up ridiculiously early so ill probably find myself falling asleep at work at some point tonight let alone at 7am tomorrow morning when i head back home from work.

Ahhhh noooo! :(

Got home and had to remove a thick layer of grit from the car! still needs a polish and re-wax when i get time but end result :D

image.php

Was nice to meet everyone and hopefully i'll be attending the actually event next time rather then just staying at the gathering point and then going home. :'(

best to be safe than sorry though mate ;)

ive no long got back - now have a two two FRP lol (grey and blue :lol: )

was great to meet a few new faces and go for a good blast!!! crossed 100k on my way home also :D

still running sweet as a nut!

bit cleaner than the last time I saw that FRP, all the cars where so dirty, even at the meet point!

Will get some photos up soon :)

I'm sure Dal or Matt will make you a gallery album if you ask nicely :cool:

http://www.projectpuma.com/gallery/album.php?album_id=183" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:thumbs:

Nice meeting you guys! And lovely FRP's!

Some images: first on the road, lovely sunrise..
IMG_4053.JPG

IMG_4058.JPG

Meeting point..freezing :)
IMG_4061.JPG

IMG_4063.JPG

IMG_4064.JPG

IMG_4065.JPG

IMG_4067.JPG

IMG_4068.JPG

IMG_4070.JPG

IMG_4077.JPG

IMG_4082.JPG

IMG_4083.JPG

IMG_4085.JPG

Sorry we couldn't stay for the entire journey, I had to make a trip to Birmingham, and it took forever with the M5 closure!!

Its the time of the year lots of salt on the motorways so it gets all wet collects grit and mud then gets stuck to the car. Also living around the forest is a nono for a clean car.

Oh and i when i got home i had the surprise of a back to metal stone chip on my tailgate/boot. :-$

great photos there both!! :D

the cars were never meant to stay clean :lol: was a great drive with some good company! tis all that matters :D

zara#014 said:
great photos there both!! :D

the cars were never meant to stay clean :lol: was a great drive with some good company! tis all that matters :D

Atleast Vas didnt turn up! you would have had to wait an hour before he'd cleaned it off lol! i swear the guy carries a bucket of water round in his boot!

And yeah awesome pictures :D more people then i thought turned up aswell.

Another good run to Zig Zag! Good to see old and new faces.

I even had company on the way back... A little orange warning light that tells me something is up with the ABS/TCS :!: :!: :!:

Its gone for now, I wonder if the sensor may have gotten a little warm/cold/warm/cold between the stops. :?:

Back