chavvy boy racers think again!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wainie

This morning i had some boy racer in his pimped out saxo revving the nuts off his car and nodding his baseball cap at me, obviously wanting to race lol, so without letting the side down i couldn't resist.
He got going a bit quicker than me cos he's pimped out piece of plastic is lighter than mine, but once my little poooma got going i easily left him behind, it was quite embarrasing for him really, i'm guessing his was only a vtr cos the ive heard the vts is rapid, but i dont wanna take any shine off my pumas easy victory.
Anyone ever come up against anything (in the same class roughly) that ur puma cant live with??

I've never had anyone 'challenge' me yet :( Although its childish and stupid i'd still probably have a go :p

Ha i thought to myself how childish it was, i'm a grown man, but i couldn't help myself............i feel soooo ashamed (not) :grin:

Best time's are when your waiting at the lights, the chav pulls up, starts revving his engine, you both pull away, only for you to turn right :-D

It's all a bit pointless really. The puma isn't about off the mark acceleration or straight line speed.

Saying that, the Beige Box would cane it in a straight line :p

Just to clarify everyone, Project Puma does not condone unsafe or irresponsible driving.

Tut Tut wheres the fun in that? in that case i'm gonna sell my poooma n buy a diesel :-(

Pulled up at the lights had a white ST next to me, i looked at him, then just looked at the lights, he carried on looking, the lights went green, i left him, i laughed :lol:

lots of chavs around my way....... focus mk 1 2.0, golf 1.9 tdi, mk 5 zetec s, mk 6 zetec s, fiesta st 09 (dont think he knew how to drive tho) :-D oh god a the saxos what do they think they are driving??? and puma or something ;) haha

I like it when they pull up beside me and I keep creeping, when the lights change I just pull away normally and watch them look stupid lol!

I've got the best one near me..mk1 Focus, badged as an ST..with..are you ready?!?! 1.4!! Theres a meet every friday near me, he was giving it large revving his little 1.4 with a back box, everyone was looking and talking to him..i pulled up in my puma, looked at him and said loudly enough so everyone there could hear..thats the 1.4 isn't it?? His face instantly dropped and he promptly left the scene :)

If you had seen the look on his face, it was priceless!!! He was all happy and smily, i said thats the 1.4 isn't it?? He instantly lost all his smile and respect instantly..so worth it!!

Back