Clock not working - Blown fuse?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rob987_0

My clock is not working. I think it may be a blown fuse. Does anyone know which of the fuses it would be?

IMAG0546.jpg

I had this issues recently, if your clock fuse isnt working then your interior lights wont work either... i cant remember what fuse it is exactly but its in the manual page 100-103 (i think its a red one possibly on the top row second from the right (before the gap) but im not certain)... if you pull the fuse out you will be able to see if its blown as the little bit between the two pegs will be broken...

ethanfitz said:
I had this issues recently, if your clock fuse isnt working then your interior lights wont work either... i cant remember what fuse it is exactly but its in the manual page 100-103 (i think its a red one possibly on the top row second from the right (before the gap) but im not certain)... if you pull the fuse out you will be able to see if its blown as the little bit between the two pegs will be broken...

Great, thanks for the reply. I'll check the manual today, and also see if the lights are working.

Nice one :grin: i visited a scrap car for a few other bits when i had a blown fuse so while i was there i took all the fuses for spares :thumbs:

Latest posts

Back