Coilovers

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orchid66

Anyone breaking their car or changing their coilovers? Cash waiting for good used set
Paul

Hi.
I have a 1.7 Puma in very good condition that I made some mods to for hill climbs and sprints. I fitted a custom set of Gaz Coilovers that are hieght adjustable allround, damping adjustable at the rear and the fronts built out of Gaz Gold internals with heat treated, stronger rods for motor sport use on the front. Brand new in Feb This year. Used for about 20 track days / hillclimbs only and in perfect condition.
I am actually looking to sell the car complete with coilovers. I also have the standard dampers and all the interior. If you are interested I would take £800 for the complete car with MOT till March. You could swap over the dampers and sell the car as a very good runner. Only light rust on the rear wheel arches that I have touched up with Kurust and sprayed.

Drop me a PM if you want photos or info. You can also get all the info and see pics on EACC Facebook site = Scroll down to my post of 9 Oct.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/72833852899/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

All the best
Colin

Hi Colin,

Thats obviously more than I was expecting to pay but I am intrigued!!!

If you could forward some more specifics I'd be grateful as I'm not gonna rule anything out for now

Cheers,

Paul

Back