cold air intake

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteveRich

i went out yesterday and decided to mke a cold air feed for the air box, and it cost me nothing and works well, i pulled out the knitted jumper sleeve from the wing. blocked the orginal hole up and used the forward faceing one, then run the pipe down to the front spoiler and cut the rubber so te air gets through the little gap on the slpitter, i just need a way of attaching some sort of thing tht connects the intake to the front spoiler so tht more airs getting directed in instead of hoping its getting sucked in, any ideas,

on the original intake system, wat were all the attached boxes and sticky out things :S

Interesting, I'd be a bit concerned about water if it was that low though (by the bottom rubber splitter you say)

Would it be possible to twist it through as I've done with the original 'knitted' feed? (cant remember how flexible it is) would be easier if you've got an frp airbox or completed the mod, here I little pic guide of what I did.. (Also keep the side feed connected as well)

bumperremoval3.jpg
frontairfeed.jpg
lowergrill.jpg
7913188096_0ebe75bc86_n.jpg
P060409_230901.jpg
7913197292_eccdbc6f3e_m.jpg
7913198014_655bf003ae_m.jpg

8067244920_3d1381912d.jpg

you can get the original feed to twist through that gap with a little persuasion, managed it on mine

i will be doing it properly soon, as this time was like a prototype lol but i will be starting my turbo roject at the start of te year so am not going to go nuts with it,

wat benifits have you seen to your set up?

Latest posts

Back