correct door card clips

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parfox

I need to replace a few door card clips on my puma as the rattling is starting to annoy me now. Would anybody here know which clips i need to use as i have called ford and have been asked if i need yellow or black ones? without me pulling the door card off im wondering if i could get some advice, they are also going to cost £1 each so any other sources for replacements would me a big help.

Thanks,

Lewis

Not sure marcus from what i can see at the top of d/s door card i need atleast one black clip that fixes to a white socket in door frame im guessing this is how the rest of the clips are if that answers your question? The p/s door needs a few too

Pull the door card off and see what bits you're missing.

I wrote a guide on how to remove the cards if you're stuck. :)

Hello sorry to butt in on this thread but would you be able to help me out with some female clips. All the ones on my puma are currently broken and again the rattling is driving me nuts not to mention the doors look terrible. I'm happy to send some moneys your way for your trouble.

Hi I just replaced 4 of mine today, they come as an assembly with both parts the part no. is 1020732 & they were 49p each plus the vat.

the right part is the two part black clip finis 1044806 £1 + VAT each..

8 clips per door... altho i did manage to fasten up Zaras drivers door pretty well with 4..lol

those white clips are useless!

:)

Anyone got a link to a web site where i can order these from, kep getting thrown about from piller to post

do you have to get the black male clip from ford? can't seem to find any on ebay :/

the female clips are ok, seem to be missing two males.

you dont even need genuine ones, I have a couple of suzuki ones dotted around my car, you just have to remove the female part and later style ones will clip straight into the metal

Latest posts

Back