Custom Gear Knobs...For Halloween.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n1ck1984

I posted this on the other place agesssss ago, but as i'm feeling morbid, and its comming up to one of my fav times of year ( halloween ) i decided to dust off the old link and gross you out once more. :twisted:Feast your eyes on some Dodgy custom knobs, probably aimed at the more,Morose of society. :|

Even though i have a dark sence of humour and a sardonic personality,I'd never buy one of these things, just a tad to tacky,not my scene as it were.

SNAKEGEARKNOB.jpg

glow_jpg_w560h421.jpg

http://www.wiseguycustoms.com/

Thanks for that........i cant look at snakes, warning next time NSFD - NOT SUITABLE FOR DRADUS!

na no thanks ...

I don't think Andy would get in the car.. LOL :lol:

DradusContact said:
Thanks for that........i cant look at snakes, warning next time NSFD - NOT SUITABLE FOR DRADUS!
Yea,They don't do much for me either, Go off topic here a lil bit. But see ever since i had a fever ( not to go all pink flyod here ) It isn't uncommon for me to dream of snakes. Apparently it's something to do with ones spiritualism or whatever, but that said i'd steer clear of those knobs.If i found myself in the Amazon, then i'm afraid i'd be legging it through on my tip-toes like a stephanie incase i came across one.

expatscot said:
Thanks, but no thanks..... I'll certainly pass.

As you said, a trifle on the tacky side.

Dunno how long that sites been up but but someone somewhere is keeping them in business. I'll stick to the classic silver knob of the puma me thinks :cool: you can't beat the cold shiver in the winter mornings.

n1ck1984 said:
DradusContact said:
Yea,They don't do much for me either, Go off topic here a lil bit. But see ever since i had a fever ( not to go all pink flyod here ) It isn't uncommon for me to dream of snakes. Apparently it's something to do with ones spiritualism or whatever, but that said i'd steer clear of those knobs.If i found myself in the Amazon, then i'm afraid i'd be legging it through on my tip-toes like a stephanie incase i came across one.

To continue in that vein - off on slight tangent though it may be....

The reason spiders from Ungoliant, down to Shelob, and the smaller ones in Mirkwood were so evilly prominent in Tolkiens work is that he was bitten (badly) by a poisonous one in South Africa when he was 3 years old... and they haunted his dreams at times thereafter.

Or atleast that is what one source says - but another source says he got over the incident without 'mental scarring' and has no especial dislike for spiders.

Despite some thoughts to the contrary, I favour that the former may well have been the case - though possibly on a subconcious level.

Interesting, I'm enjoying this '' vein '' so i'll go in a little deeper.Few years ago i caught a fever,wasn't a drastic thing and pretty easily managed aswell as these things can be. but at night time, my head started going. Anyways i fall asleep, and it was one of those ( i dreamt that i was dreaming ) numbers. Having spent alot of time in a museum i had grown fond of relics, so i had a real life sized Claymore sword on my wall next to my bed.

anyways during this dream of witch i was dreaming, the black sheath turned into a snakes body and slithered its way under my covers, i start thumping at it as if it's really there. now, at some point, this dream had turned into an hallucination of sorts, because i had actually sprung back into reality thumping at my bed convinced there was a snake there. my old man came rushing in because at this point i was making a racket and letting fly with language that would make the devil himself blush. i was going for it.

But ever since then snakes, * pun alert * have from time to time slithered their way into my dreams, but oddly enough, they never attack me,actually am not sure the one that came from the sheath was going to attack me. everytime i see one in my dream i kinda just accept it. but i find it odd to why they have stayed.

Actually since then, i've studied some snake stuff, lightly not intense. and i've got a respect and understanding of the snake, nothing remotely like a fear for them. In the same way they'd rather stay away from humans i'd stay clear of them. but it is odd.

And in a Jensen button style attempt to stop this post from oversteering, i'll just jerk the wheel and say yea, wonder what possesses the people on that site to stuff dead animals of all wich have their own unique beauty and gifts into little glass gear knobs.

Funnily enough i had a very similar experience when i was sick once. Had to go and get my sister to get the snake out of my bed, despite of course there being nothing there.....

Latest posts

Back