Dans puma number 2!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
danbrush said:
ta.i hate any orange on any cars! does my head in!.think im done with lights now,might get some osram headlight bulbs and refurb the lights as on dipped i cant see a lot !
now its sourcing wheels and buying coilovers end of month :)

Ever thought about these?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/H1-H3-H7-HB3-HB4-H4-XENON-HID-KIT-35W-SLIM-BALLAST-4300K-6000k-8000k-10000k-UK-/251241441948?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=&hash=item3a7f282a9c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

HB3/9005 6000k kit..

the wheels are from stanceduk ltd,pretty cheap tbh but look awsome, i used to have HID on my bravo and beleive it or not they passed the mot!,i prob wont have them as laws will change but ive heard the osram is as good as 5-6k hids anyway!,coilovers arrived today so need to get inner arch cutting!

I love those wheels, they make Rota type wheels, quite wide. I was just unsure as the company has no history. They look really nice.

Dont say you hate any orange on any car, have you seen Big Als engine bay, one of the best ive ever seen and contains lots of orange :lol:

im glad you've bought those wheels... ive been lookimg at a set of them myself for a while now!

be good to see how they sit on the puma once there on and lowered

im glad you've bought those wheels... ive been lookimg at a set of them myself for a while now!

be good to see how they sit on the puma once there on and lowered

Got my self the same wheels some days ago but on Gun metal :p Still waiting for them.

aw cheers guys yeh ive test fitted them and theres plenty of rim/tyre to strut gap and the fronts only just poke out the arches,rears are gunna need either 10-15mm spacers,bearing in mind i have stretched tyres slightly! i too was unsure of the brand but the packaging they came in have trademarks of LENSO all over them im guessing its a sub brand of lenso. paint quality is pretty poor but relative of the price,still an awsome wheel!
greasing up coilovers as we speak :)

fitted the coilovers the other day and set a rough height il leave it a week then drop it accuratly to a nice and low stance,wheels have fitted perfectly and the car handles well,but i have developed a noise/vibration from inbetween or front of the footwells,i have found a split drivers side inner cv boot and no play in any driveshaft so it must be this (i hope)

PumaNoob said:
I love those wheels, they make Rota type wheels, quite wide. I was just unsure as the company has no history. They look really nice.

Dont say you hate any orange on any car, have you seen Big Als engine bay, one of the best ive ever seen and contains lots of orange :lol:

Cheers mate! But I know it won't be everyone's cup of tea! Although I am a partial to a bit of orange!.... & green!! lol :lol:

dcaff2da9cf9c0477442ecdcae243afe.jpg

7a21c8806e56f86b985b7e2047ebe081.jpg

ps i do love those wheels! I'm still deciding whether to change my white wheels to either matt black or shadow chrome (gunmetal grey) :grin:

wow that st bay is unreal!! yours looks good :) i think il just go with polished and some satin black on mine when i get the chance! ,thanks the wheels do stick out a bit i do love them bit small but the 16s were offset of 0 which is stupid. cant wait till i drop it to a lower more accurate height!

went to my local cruise on tuesday,was some mental cars about high powered sierra cosworth,high powered leos,a turbo vr6 mk2 golf and a turbo honda s2000 with a wing exit exhaust...LOL got mixed views on the puma,most saying the front is too high which sadly i cant change atm due to a dip on my drive which i am sorting today haha heres 2 photos of what its looking like

just lowered the front to the bottom and its not low enough :( i think helper springs are gunna be coming out :p

ive had a very bad day,on these 15s with 50 profile the fronts dont go low enough for me unless helper springs are removed which i have tried and is frankly dangerous.so im stuck with a hard choice,sell my axe wheels for say 300 with tyres and roll around on my mondeo 16s whilst searching for cosworth wheels or just stay the way it is with a 1 1/2 arch gap,also the rear passenger side is set higher than the drivers,but the passenger arch gap is a lot less that the drivers :S

Dan
Pictures of mine on AP coil overs. Posted it here rather than on FB.
Im at work so I just popped out and got some pics on my phone.

Rear Coil Over

Front Coil Over

Latest posts

Back