DMB delivery

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chardy

:thumbs: YAY, have today recieved the bits I ordered from DMB graphics. Wheel centres, new ford badges, and of course club decals for the side and rear windows.

Just cheap little changes but makes her more mine :grin:

Have also ordered some new gear and handbrake gaiters so i can get rid of the bright orange ones that the previous owner had fitted. Will also remove the bright orange cable covers he had in the engine bay :?

Will get her cleaned, then stickered, and then photo'd, hopefully this week.

Can then look at painting up those spare calipers i got off Spike. Any tips :?:

Rich.

Nice one- Mind if i ask how much ya spent with dmb??

As for the calipers ya could bob down to halfrauds and get some cailper paint?

Thats a good idea, ask nearest and dearest! ;-) I DMB'd up my car with new badges, you can even get a tiny one matching for your key!
Full set of new wheel centres from Ford as a present completed the look including blue calipers.

Im keen to look at other colours too, so look forward to seeing your results x

:) Got some bits done. Will try and finish today but am meant to be busy at work.

Small logo
Image027.jpg

Wheel centres
Image025.jpg

and badges
Image021.jpg
Image026.jpg

:thumbs: Big thumbs up to DMG. Great quality and spot on for size :thumbs:

Nice one! Used DMB once before for the Project Puma stickers, about to order some of those gel overlays, black background with red writing!

Do like those gel overlays, will have to get some ordered next weekend! :D

FYI, I contacted DMB for a price on the Ford Rally decals like the one in the banner at the top of the page, price came back at £70 for the lot... tempting! ;)

Ordered my stuff now, chose Black with Chrome, instead of Black with Red.. will look a bit better i reckon! Ordered a Puma Decal aswell, still need to get photos up, so will do it when they're all finished!

i like the fact you didnt just choose white decals for the windows (are they external?) and those alloys look like mine i might have to get some centres like that but in black and silver to match the theme of my car i choose dmb for my engine cover mods

dapuma012.jpg

dapuma011.jpg

you can see from this angle when the light hits the badge the silver really stands out

dapuma2010.jpg

these are my alloys team dynamics jet have you got the same marcus000?
some black and silver gel centres would look great i think

dapuma2012.jpg

right just ordered some in black and silver did you have to remove the old grille and boot ones or placed them over the top of the old ones?

ps..you should get some locking nuts before someone steals those alloys

be careful getting the 'ford rallye sport' and swoosh stickers....iv seen some swooshes that look nothing like the original ford ones, prob took a piccy to a sign shop & they did there best to copy it...

birkbecks have the originals but at £200 for 3x rallyesports and 2x swooshes not cheap...

bought a set anyway, taken them to a local sign place and hes copying them so iv got spares....so far looking like iv spent £80 on 3x rallyesports large, 6x small ones, blue in-lays x3 and the swooshes are being done now...£35 set up fee cos there so big and approx £30 for 2 swooshes....he should be keeping the digital files so might be able to get some done for the same price plus a beer & postage!

Latest posts

Back