Dreaded ABS

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aldoaccie

Chaps,
ABB/TC light on. Checked resistance, fronts are both 1.1, rears are 1.1 and 1.06. Would the 1.06 reading cause the warning? I thought that it would be within tolerance.
Plus, and i know that it's been discussed before, but did anyone establish whether dash code error 5967 is defo an ABS sensor fault?
Cheers.

The dash trick only gives a small amount of codes that only relate to the clocks you need a proper code reader

Also just in case, did it appear appear after driving or after reconnecting the battery? - needs a driving cycle after reconnecting the battery to self rest.

Cheers for that. Lights were on when i bought it so replacing all the sensors anyway as have bushes on all sides to replace. Covered in grime so could well be the problem.

First thing I'd do is clean up the front and rear sensors along with the front rear tone rings.... These can clog up and cause issues.

Cheers again. Changed all 4 sensors and ruddy light still on. Cant hear the self test by all accounts, so pump may have gone.

Some info about diagnosis in here

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?p=320032" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back