Drive belt?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shimmyhill

I have ordered a new drive/aux belt as mine still makes a noise having changed the pulley - not really a squeak and i have seen a nick on the original one...

Anyhoo, ordered from here; http://www.fordpartsuk.com/shop/ford_puma_17_drive_belt_less_ac_f_1041194_c_248.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

However looking at the guide on these forums it suggests the part 1041194 is for cars with aircon but mine is a 1.7 without.

Conflicting info between the FPUK site and the guide on here, who is correct before i start undoing bits on the car??

Just ring the seller, you seem to have bought the correct one you dont have aircon and the advert says less aircon twice and For Vehicles Without Air Conditioning as well so if you get the wrong thing its up to the buyer to put it right.

quest63 said:
Just ring the seller, you seem to have bought the correct one you dont have aircon and the advert says less aircon twice and For Vehicles Without Air Conditioning as well so if you get the wrong thing its up to the buyer to put it right.

I had emailed them, Ford parts UK!

Got an email back just now, error on their part now corrected and arranging a swap out for me - pain but at lease decent service esp as its a sunday!

Back