Drivers Side Seat Cover

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevescleenz

After one of these for the daughters car:

85147547.jpg

what sort of price should i be paying just for the cover, if they are easy to get off

Not sure, but you should be able to get a replacement seat for pennies. I saw a whole interior (front & back seats and all 4 door trim cards) for £50. A single seat shouldn't be much!

Not sure if they come off but yeah, seats are cheap.

Isn't even ridiculous to post if you remove the subframe and the headrest and recline it forward.

In fact I've not sent your arch guard yet, can all go together if you fancy that, can we say another £15?

Need the last 7 digits of the VIN as well just to confirm the trim is the same but I've got a few of each ready to go.

Not sure what I can do there, if I book it tomorrow it'll go out Monday and arrive Tuesday, don't love weekends.

Just to be clear - I'll send you an entire seat so you can just put your subframe on it - not just the cover which I wouldn't know where to start getting off or how good it'll look when you put it back on.

Ok cheers, thats fine, going to love my daughters face when i say she has to wet vac another seat as she wet vacced the interior of the car yesterday and it came up lovely lol

I've got the back off so just the ripped portion on yours.

Its two T40 bolts same as the subframe under the covers which I've also throw in in case you snap yours getting them off.

My bits arrived the other day, thank you, really good condition to, all fitted so no ripped seat now, makes the interior look so much better, thanks Ian :thumbs:

Latest posts

Back