Dual Exhaust Pipes

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FireFly90

Having a think i quite like the idea of having 2 exhaust pipes out the rear, purely just for looks over anything else, like the picture below for example:

venofordpumaracingrlip.jpg

http://www.madmotors.co.uk/bodykits...uma/venodesign-ford-puma-racing-rear-lip.html

Although i quite like the bumper too, it does look like it just bolts on leaving and awkward lip around the edge, and i'd have slightly smaller tips too with an angled cut.

I'm just wondering if anyone knows how to do it with the standard rear bumper so it fits in discretely, but still noticeable.

I think there are several bolt on solutions to this awailable..

Or you could do what I did, :) i got a Volvo XC60 2.4D R-Design rear silencer, cut the fasteners, turned it upside down, and welded it to my custom 2.5" exsaust :) I'm fairly sertan it would line up whir most aftermarked exausts, and it is already 2.5" :)

Cartman said:
I think there are several bolt on solutions to this awailable..

Or you could do what I did, :) i got a Volvo XC60 2.4D R-Design rear silencer, cut the fasteners, turned it upside down, and welded it to my custom 2.5" exsaust :) I'm fairly sertan it would line up whir most aftermarked exausts, and it is already 2.5" :)

Just had a look at your project thread (nice work btw), how did you fabricate the space/gap for the exhaust on the other side of the bumper? Its more the underneath piping and the fabrication i'm after as opposed to the actual tip itself.

Latest posts

Back