East Sussex pumas?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deputy

Hi all, as i drive rouynd the roads of sunny east sussex by the sea i often see fellow pumas race by...Yet i have not seen any mention of this area on the forums....any fellow east sussexers(?) around?

The Arch Bishop said:
Also in West Sussex. I probably see between 4-8 pumas every morning driving through Haywards Heath. Sussex is very Puma-rich!

Your location says your in Hurst? Im in Burgess Hill so literally 2 minutes away ;) what puma are you driving? Il keep an eye out for you :)

Mine's the R reg Curiass (mauve really) Puma with the gently battered passenger door and the rusty arches. Reg ends BAW. Which is yours? I see loads around our way!

Mines Silver, reg ending in XOT, got some black 17"s on it, and carbon fibre bits and bobs (door handles, petrol cap....)

Did at one point have a gigantic spoiler on the back, something you'd expect to find on the back of a jap drift car or something :D lol

I'm involved with a group of mates in a car club known as 'Sussex Street Rides', There's a few of us about in burgess hill that meet up most evenings (I'm the only puma) and we also host a weekly meet in Brighton on a Friday evening, So if your ever about mate and fancy popping out and saying hello you're more than welcome to join us.... :)

Ha! Thanks very much mate, but I think I'd probably be a bit old for that! Plus mine is a bit of a tatty motor. I'd be letting the side down!!

Never to old mate ;) believe me, your motors a lot smarter than half the cars we have, just a group of like minded people interested in cars :) lol

Back