engine menagement

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eddy

got a weird one here, my engine management light does not turn on when i turn the ignition on, so i done a bubl test and the engine management ABS and traction does not apear. iv code read the car and there are not faults in the system. i have also tied a different set of clock and still have the same problem. has anyone got any idears

i didnt know which is why i asked,and iirc there is no engine managment light that comes on with ignition,its the later models that do have the light come on with ignition.....

when i try the bulb test not light shows either does the abs and traction control but abs and traction control do light up wheni turn the ignition on if that makes senes.

im a bit dump wot does iirc mean lol
thanks

my engine light doesnt come on my frp, and its had a new ecu and all ok but didnt work with clock test. i was told they dont come on, untill you have a problem with it.

eddy said:
when i try the bulb test not light shows either does the abs and traction control but abs and traction control do light up wheni turn the ignition on if that makes senes.

im a bit dump wot does iirc mean lol
thanks

oh mine abs and traction comes on 3rd click of key, maybe bulbs are out?...

jay FRP#401 said:
my engine light doesnt come on my frp, and its had a new ecu and all ok but didnt work with clock test. i was told they dont come on, untill you have a problem with it.

Don't think they come on at all even with problems as the owners manual that came with the Frp doesn't even mention the eml.

thanks alot guys i think im going to try and put a fault in the system to see if the light comes on by un pluging the coil pack and then resetting it just to makes sure. was getting a bit worried

Back