F2 Spoiler for sale on E-bay

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burger Boy

Hello Everyone,

Just to let you all know that there is currently an F2 spoiler for sale on E-bay which has no bids going for £230, sprayed in the FRP colour.

Looks like a bargain for anyone who is after an F2 (only wish I could afford it :(

Cheers
Scott

I don't think Steve meant he is actually bidding though just a thread like this is bound to draw more attention to it. Definitely worth keeping an eye on it if you're interested as everyone will have a different price they're willing to pay.

It would be worth more without it, as long as you could get rid of any unsightly holes where the spoiler had been.

You might even make a profit

No bids at present, is everyone playing it cool? :cool:

Who will be the first to bid?

Let me know if you win it?

Cheers
Scott

i just think although its a bargain for what it is, not many people are willing to part with £230+ for a spoiler lol

just like to say i got the spoiler today really happy with it and only paid 250 for it happy days :lol: i had to travel 400 miles to get it :-(

Well Done Eddy, top buy and getting rare these days, when its fitted get some pics on mate, cheers Scott

Nice one mate. I went against bidding in the end. Got more Important things to sort first, lol

i was going to put some picture up soon any way. been doing alot to the puma readly for fitp. i just couldn't mis out on the spoiler. new i would be getting one in the future.

Back