First Puma :)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TalisaNPumPumX

Been looking at a few different cars over the past few weeks, needed something a little sportier looking that i normally look at, but not a 2.0 fuel drainer! Was looking at Pumas but then changed my mind, then i saw this one on ebay, 1.7 01 plate, full mot, no tax, £995, 5 miles away from me, went and had a look with Dad, and WAHAYYY got it for £875 as had a few little bits hes didnt mention on fleabay! :) PumPum now belongs to me :D BRILLIANT! Yes thats his name :) Gonna be sat on the drive for about 2 weeks though as the fuel guage doesnt work and i dont fancy running out of fuel and not realisin! Found some clocks on ebay for about 15quid, so its either that or the sender unit which ive found for 50quid? Couple little marks on the bonnet and a slight dent in the passenger side rear quarter, although its not creased so should be easy enough to pop out? Talisa :)

Heres a few pics! Not taken by me and could do with a wash and wax!!

KGrHqVjEE1nseBHmBNgLGVKf7Q_12.jpg

KGrHqNg8E1f1CoNIIBNgLF1T5Bg_12.jpg

KGrHqJmE1Fu1Uo8BNgLGLK7ew_12.jpg

KGrHqVhME1fuiu80BNgLGqYzV_12.jpg

Welcome - nice l'il black Puma :thumbs:

thanks v much :) he's a bit nice int he! not too much work, he looks a dream compared to the other 2 nails ive had...

this was carlos -
untitled-2.jpg

and this is the current car, reddy :) -
167825_10150092970881069_516336068_6030986_905662_n.jpg

but i think i love my PumPum the most!! x

Back