fitting bulbs

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rudders666

Hi all, how easy is it to remove the headlights? Or is there a way to change the side lights and head lights without removing them? Thanks

Hi Rudders
Headlight removal is easy. Take off the grill and there is a screw behind it and another one on the front wing rails. Take these out , then look at the inside of the headlamps as you need to swivel the handle through about 90 deg to release the headlamps. Once they are free pull them forward slightly and you can detach the wiring block connectors and then the headlamps come off completely.
Barry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arRJkRpC9bo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Do you have a link to that vid mate? Phone seems to think that's a picture. Lol

Cheers bud just had a quick watch and seems far more simple than I actually thought it would be

I need help if someone fancies a call? The headlight bulbs I bought are fine but the existing ones per supply is encased in plastic so they're not exactly plug n play

No matter I've put them back in for now but cab i get an adapter from somewhere?

Can you put a picture or link up for what you need to adapt?

doh1.jpg

hi i had same problem with halfords wanted normal beam bulbs got code from book in halfords and i got 9006 got home tried to fit and they wouldnt fit. looked at old ones they had 2 prongs inside the plastic connector bit and the ones i had bought had 1 prong think it must have been for the full beam so i took them back to halfords and they swaped them for me got home and fitted properly so if any one needs normal beam bulbs the correct code is 9005 hope this helps someone
:thumbs:

Latest posts

Back