fluctuating dials

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clarkie

ever since i fitted my dials my fuel guage is wrong, my car apparently idles at 4k and my speedo is 10mph over according to my sat nav.

when i fitted my indiglo dials i did have to remove the needles and refit them after however i thought they would return to a point if origin no matter where you stuck the needles due to gravity. when the car is off they all reset to the bottom but when i turn the ignition on the temp goes to max and the fuel goes to max, revs go to 4k at idle and the speedo is 10mph out as said before.

is there any way of resetting these to get it all correct and back to how it should be?

the needles wont return to point of origin they need to be in the correct spot, so thats probably your answer.

However the speedo is not uncommon to be 5-10mph above what you are actually doing, manufacturers set it like that on purpose

how can i get the needles back in the correct place now then :( are there any marking etc to go by or anything?

i thought maybe there would be some kind of reset procedure to kind of zero out the settings

Latest posts

Back