Fly Eyes

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom B

Not sure if anyone's used these before so ill put abit of a review up. For a while its been annoying me that my rear light clusters are letting the car down abit, the are faded and stained and often mist up, so i bought some of these; http://www.flyeyeskit.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; cost me about £7 and was really easy to fit because the puma rear lights aren't a difficult shape. They are legal and MOT safe too.

Heres some pics for anyone who's interested;

Left side done, right standard.

IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

Brake lights through them.

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

Finished

rearview.jpg

Tom B said:
They are legal and MOT safe too.

FRP#014 had someting like this fitted when owned by Spike - i was not very impressed with them, especially after nearly 'tail-ending ' his FRP @ 70mph on the M3 one night, because i could not see his brake lights until i nearly hit him.

I can get a picture of them when its going dark later just to show you the brake lights at night through them, they make little difference to them though :)

i wouldnt mine doing mine, but i thought by law you have to be able to see the reflectors that cover the bulbs even in the day when your lights are off. law to have reflectors on the back of a car or something like that not 100% sure anyone?

Back