FOR SALE 1.7 16v 2001, under 91,000 miles private plate

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Crosby

I am having to sell my Silver Ford puma. It is MOTd until May 2017.

In just May of this year it had a brand new exhaust system fitted, ABS sensor, Front brakes discs and pads and a new heated front windscreen.
It had two new tyres and its tracking checked in Oct 2014. It also had a new head gasket/engine skimmed in 2014 and a new heating system, lovely and warm in the winter. Just put new windscreen wipers on last week too.

The check engine light is coming on and having plugged it into a diagnostic machine, it says the system is too lean, perhaps a sensor needs changing but my mechanic could not this time find the issue. Car is of age where electronics are becoming temperamental. The fob does not open the drivers side door and more recently the boot. I lean in from the inside to pull the boot catch, so this is something you would have to fix if wanted. The drivers side window is slightly out of alignment and sometimes i have to push it on its way up so it sits in frame correctly. Small amount of rust wheel arches. May need one rear seat belt replaced before next MOT. The glove box opening is also temperamental. The AC does not seem to work. The car sometimes seems slow to pick up the gas when moving away but having looked it up, this could be another simple issue for anyone that knows what they are doing.

I have included as much honest detail as i can think of and i am very happy to answer any queries. show you the car. etc
If you do not wish to message me on here then please text me first on 07941060048
I am located in Ruislip, Middlesex

Having said everything, my beloved little Puma is a great fun drive as you will probably know how great they are and i will really miss her. I am looking for around £300 (without the desirable plate) pounds or closest offers.

Her reg X999 CAT is great fun for and very apt for a Puma! or anyone named CAT or Catherine etc
I can sell this individually and therefore her reg would be replaced before selling, or i thought i would see if anyone is interested in taking her with reg on or plate separately.
plate valued between 800 and 1000 pounds but for ease of sale would take £700 ono for BOTH car and plate together.

Thank you for your time and interest. Would rather my Puma went to someone who loves Pumas, so my first stop is here on this forum. Am trying to get photos up for you :)
Regards Emily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back