FOR SALE 1.7 BLACK 1999 READ ME!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acc_alia

With 10 months MOT Remaining it's time to move onto pastures new and with a new Ford on its way and looking to the future, I need a bigger car!
92k mile approx. and still In daily use.
THERE ARE NO NON STANDARD MODIFICATIONS ON THIS CAR
I have replaced the front and back lights, (for second hand better ones).
There is a new suspension and new clutch within the last 2 years and has been in no accidents since I have had it, I think I did a HPI when I purchased it 5 years ago and if I remember rightly it was clear.
I have added chrome door sills with puma logos which look pretty darn fancy and have all MOT certificates and history since i have had the car.
I will not lie, this car needs some work on those pesky arches and there are a couple of advisories on the MOT for next year, if you want details of these please let me know.
This car has power steering (well for the time!) air conditioning and is in a good condition for its age, original puma wheels, cassette player which I need to swap back out, remote IR central locking, electric windows and even the heated windscreen and rear window work!
If it makes a difference, I'm a girl! I love this car and I drive like a boss not a boy racer and would be keeping it if I could. I'd like to achieve £800 for this car, open to offers (keep it clean please!) car needs to go...
I am based in Plymouth, 07825163661
PHOTOS TO FOLLOW

Latest posts

Back