Ford Fair 2009 - Sign Up & Payment - 02/08/09

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like it :?

Bit like it's too close for comfort to send the tickets out I suppose.

If you do turn up, drop by and say Hello :)

We'd best get around to cleaning ours at some point in the next week... :pinkeye:

I don't think I will be well enough to come to this anymore, I have had a set back and been unable to drive for the past 3 weeks, my daughter has been driving me in my puma, yes I have been that ill, LMAO. I was hoping to have picked up enough to come but it doesn't look promising :cry:

Ah that's not good Carol, I hope it improves for you soon!

Do you want to see how you are this week?

Anyone else starting to get excited? :-D

Can't believe it's come round this fast :shock: And I still haven't finished prepping...

AndyW said:
Can't believe it's come round this fast :shock: And I still haven't finished prepping...

I haven't started.

:p

I;ve not started cleaning yet, and after driving back from birmingham on sunday, it needs some cleaning!

Looks like my car isnt going to be ready :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Suspension bits not arrived and today was last day to get them and have time to fit it to car and still make MoT on thurs.

Is anyone on here coming down the M6 past Stoke on Trent??? Im offerering fuel money for anyone whod be able to pick up on route!! Desperate to get there even though its without car!!!

Im starting on Friday and finishing on Friday lol.... if my hands better :(

Mine will probably just a get a wash and a hoover saturday too. Need to spend a good couple of sunny/dry days to clean the paintwork, polish and wax her. Which I'm not going to get. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back