Ford Fair 2011 Chat Thread

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like a child on xmas eve!! Its gonna be an awesome day out!
Just an idea but is anyone willing to put their contact number on here? (or PM it) Just thinking if people are running late or oversleep or something they can atleast let someone know so were not all waiting on eachother? :wink:

If anyone is going to be late, you can ring me on

Have only just finished 401, what a day ive had lol. washed it 3 times allready, and it rainned every times, so now ill have to wax it when im there :)

you no when time is running out, and every thing goes worrg.... thats the day ive had lol. but now sorted can rest now..

really looking forward tomoz!!! just hope it stays nice and my car gets there, only done 10 miles today and moved in 4months.. it should be ok ant got the rs bagde... so no bonnet up for me i hope .

I've managed to wash/polish mine today dodging the weather. So its all ready for the stand. Lets hope the weather stays nice n dry for us all.. :cool:

well my water pump didnt come today :evil: :roll: so much for companies promising to send things. fucking bastards.

and just to add final insult to injury, ticket arrived by post but stupid lazy c___face postman didnt bring them, but bought the typical red slip :roll: when will that stupid fucking royal mail learn that the customer is paying for the final mile delivery, NOT for the parcel to be dumped at the delivery office.

oh yeah and the postie claims he had been given a pack of red slips. When i went to the delivery office and demanded to see the boss he claims all parcels are sent out and that i must not have been in when he arrived :roll: Im thinking of making an official complaint but im not convinced it will get anywhere.

oh dear warren:( so you can't make it :(. Well the bitsa car made it to marts, its cleaned ish, I'll have to beg and borrow a few cleaning bits tomoz morning. Got some dinner sorted. Weather looks decent for tomoz though.

See you all bright eyed and bushy tailed at tescos

Just stopped raining which was nice timing, wait until the sun goes down then dry out. :(

Looks like I'm up now until I get back home tomorrow as could I hell get to sleep. Excuse me if I disappear into my car for a few hours tomorrow for 40 winks, after nearly totalling the car in June I ain't driving even slightly tired no matter what.

Looks like it may be a wet afternoon guys. Sunny till elevenish, then light showers turning heavy as the day goes on.

So obsessed with the internet you couldn't bear not posting that though ^^ :p

Home now, knackered and may have slightly scuffed my bumper :oops: but had a lovely day, thanks all, especially Neil :grin:

yeh thanks neil was a good day and nice to meet everyone who went. but im shagged now.

glad it was sunny today, didnt rain really drop some drops, and i got sun burnt lol.

I'm back now.

Unfortunatley, the traction contol and ABS lights came on just before leaving Silverstone and didn't go out all the way home :(

Great day though, thank you all for coming :)

Back